CAR RENTAL FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You may find answers to your questions below about our car hire services to help you understand North Cyprus Car Rental process. If you could not find an answer to your question here, please do not hesitate to contact us.
DURING YOUR CAR RENTAL
Can I let my friends to drive the car?
Only drivers who are registered in rental agreement can drive the vehicle. If any accident occurs while non-registered driver is driving the rental car, insurance will be void.
Can I travel to another country?
Our cars can not be taken abroad (South Cyprus). In case of offence insurance loose validity.
What should I do in case of accident?
Do not move the car until the police or gendarme comes. Contact us either from emergency number or office numbers immediately. We will make the arrangements for the rest.
What should I do in case of car breakdown?
Do not move the car and contact us either from emergency number or office numbers immediately. Depending on the breakdown reason we will either change the vehicle or make it repaired in the nearest service to you.
- How far in advance can I book?
- How can I book a car?
- Do I need to prepay for my booking?
- Should I order optional extras during booking?
- Is there an age limit for car rental?
- Can I pick up a car from a location and return to another location?
- How do receive my confirmation?
- May I change my reservation once it is booked?
- Can I cancel my reservation?
CAR PICK UP
- How do I pick up my car at airport locations?
- How do I pick up my car at city locations?
- Can I pick up out of office hours?
- Which documents should I present at pick up?
- What sort of driving licence you require?
- Can I rent a car without credit card?
- How can I pay the balance at pick up?
- Can I pick up my car full tank?