CAR RENTAL FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You may find answers to your questions below about our car hire services to help you understand North Cyprus Car Rental process. If you could not find an answer to your question here, please do not hesitate to contact us.
CAR PICK UP
- How do I pick up my car at airport locations?
- How do I pick up my car at city locations?
- Can I pick up out of office hours?
- Which documents should I present at pick up?
- What sort of driving licence you require?
- Can I rent a car without credit card?
- How can I pay the balance at pick up?
- Can I pick up my car full tank?
How do I pick up my car at airport locations?
The pickup address is provided in your confirmation. We usually meet you outside arrivals terminal unless there is an airport office.
How do I pick up my car at city locations?
The office pickup address at city locations is provided in your confirmation. You may also pickup from hotel, accommodation address, ports in city limits or outside city (there may be additional charge)
Can I pick up out of office hours?
Yes, you may pick up 24 hours in a day when you book and inform in advance.
Which documents should I present at pickup?
You should present driving licence, passport and credit card for main renter, driving licence only for additional drivers.
What sort of driving license you require?
Drivers should provide a valid national or international driver’s license held at least two years.
Can I rent a car without credit card?
It is required to leave a deposit to cover the insurance excess amounts (where applicable), fuel extended rentals, traffic fines. To do so, a valid credit card in the name of the lead driver, must be provided upon collection of the car or cash deposit minimum 300.00 Euro (where applicable) as a form of deposit.
How can I pay the balance at pickup?
Major credit cards Visa/Mastercard, cash are accepted for payment.
Can I pickup my car full tank?
Vehicles are not provided full tank, but you may request pre-paid full tank at the time of booking which is going to be charged at pick up. You need to return the car empty as there is no refund for unused fuel.
- How far in advance can I book?
- How can I book a car?
- Do I need to prepay for my booking?
- Should I order optional extras during booking?
- Is there an age limit for car rental?
- Can I pick up a car from a location and return to another location?
- How do receive my confirmation?
- May I change my reservation once it is booked?
- Can I cancel my reservation?